Thursday, 18 December 2014

Progress through editing

First, I had to log and transfer my videos off of the memory card. It then showed me all of the preview shots and that allowed me to select the correct videos that I want to start to form my opening scene.
After importing my sound, I muted all of the other sound from the video to ensure that the soundtrack was the only sound that could be heard.

I then edited my video and put the clips into order.
I inserted the images with the production company logos at the beginning of my film as that is where they usually are in other films.
I added a cross dissolve at the beginning of some of my shots as I think that it makes it flow at a nice pace and enhances the genre.
Then i added the text. I chose a font that fit with my genre and kept the colour white as it connotes purity. I added a dissolve onto the beginning and end of the text so it fit with the shots and flowed smoothly.
I have slowed down some of the shots where it has zoomed in too quickly. This kept the pace of the sequence the same throughout which                                                                                                         is what i wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment